Films presented here show the events of our Church, which took place about 25 years ago.Life is changing very rapidly. A quarter of a century – long term. Some stories seem naivetoday, but in those days it was a real revolution. And the revolution continues today! Our church is still in the center of interesting events. God loves active people. Join us, and your life will be filled with a new sense!
1. CHRISTMAS BALL IN THE COLUMNS HALL (1992) At the beginning of Perestroika representatives of St. Temple. Bion invited to various social events, as it was believed that their presence guarantees success. This is a rare documentary about the celebration of Christmas in the center of Moscow in the early 90s. In this film you can see the last “Miss USSR”, “new Russian” in the famous crimson jackets, the classic “Soviet buffet” with a simple décor, and many other stories about the “luxury living” at that time.
2. THE SOLEMN SERVICE IN THE TV CONCERT HALL “OSTANKINO” (1993) The film shows a unique event: October 21, 1993 the priest of the Temple of St. Bion has carried out the solemn service at the Central Concert Hall “Ostankino” Russian State Television. This was 18 days after the events: October 3, 1993 at the television center “Ostankino” was a fight in which Parliament insurgent supporters tried to seize the television station. To defuse the situation, the State TV Guide television workers organized a meeting with the priest of the Temple of St. Bion. It was a unique event, showing respect for the Russian intelligentsia to the Church of the first Christians. Never before any service is not conducted in the premises of the Russian Central Television.
3. TV PROGRAM “MORNING” (1993) Preacher Temple St. Bion Sergey Gordeev says about God, the miracles of Christian magic shows and entertaining experience with a candle. The film shows how to create a miracle with their own hands. Communicating with God, you need to use all the opportunities that it provides communication. In the 90 years of the revived representatives of the Church of the first Christians were invited not only to social events, but also in a variety of popular TV shows.
4. FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF FOLK TRADITIONS (1993) First informallygathered representatives of various faiths, to talk about their understanding of faith in God. The film shows the representatives of Egypt, the United States and the Russian hinterland. In those days, interfaith meetings have not been very widespread. Typically, such meetings were carried out in a circle oganichennogo number of participants, but had an informal atmosphere and very friendly audience.
5. STORIES OF SLAVIC PROPHET (1993) Member of the “International Conference of national traditions” tells the story of ancient Slavic customs, and makes mass relaxation session. Prophet Mstislav created the creative community, studied the ancient traditions of the Russian people. At the time the Internet did not exist, and there was noreliable informationon this subject.Restorationof ancienttraditionsusually takes enthusiasts on a voluntary basis.
6. EGYPTIAN MAGICK OF SAMANTHA AL-SAEED (1993) In ancient Egypt, magic and religion were one cult. The country was ruled by priests. Their rule was so successful that Egypt has reached an unprecedented peak. But, over time, the ancient knowledge was lost. Secrets of ancient Egyptian magic to keep a select few.In the film,a descendant ofthe dynasty of the Egyptian priests Samantha Al Saeed tells about the features of their religion.
7.JOKES AND SERIOUS THINGS (1993) Religion – a serious matter. But it is possible to relax a little and make a joke. If religion deprive of humor and do quite dark, it will inevitably wither. The film shows how the participants of the “International Conference of national traditions” in 1993 with a sense of humor to discuss new foreign electronic devices for future predictions. In those days, computers were hardly any, and electronics was just beginning to be implemented in different areas of human life, including religion.
8. PREACHER APHORISMS (2010) In this very short clip prelate (leader)of the Churchof the first ChristiansSergey Gordeyev shares his thoughts about the dailyhustle and bustle, and the current problems of modern man. Dubbed a few tipson how to avoid stress, how to make your life richer andmore interesting.