THE SECRETS OF YOUR SUCCESS

       It is known that only 2% of people achieve success in their lives. The remaining 98% are trying their best, but did not achieve the desired result. What is the cause? What is the secret of those chosen by God know 2% of the people? It turns out that thinking of successful people is very different from the general standard. The film tells in detail about how to reconstruct their consciousness, and how to join the ranks of successful people. These films are not a full course Bionetiki (science of God and the laws of the universe). But the stories presented here will help you understand the essence of the idea, which is the basis Bionetiki: God created the human mind to a man use it efficiently. The secret of success is in many back of your mind!

 

 

1. HOME FORMULA FOR SUCCESS
The story of the hidden properties of the human mind. To get success, you need to formulate your desire correctly. The film tells how to set yourself up to positive changes started in life. What is the secret of success. Where to look for new opportunities. A lot of useful tips of this film will help you get out of the problems.

 

 

2. IMPLEMENTATION OF DREAMS
How to focus your mind on the goal. Thoughts are material. Anything you can conceive true. The main thing – to think of their desire to correct. To do this, you need to know the “secret”, described in the film. People are born equal. But not all achieve success in life. Statistics show that really successful people are not more than 2%. The rest remain behind. The film is to be among the favorites.

 

 

3. THE ABILITY TO EARL MONEY
Money is not the main purpose, but without them it is impossible to realize their potential in life. The ability to make money – the art, which is owned by a few. Every day, people are working. But only few of them get the excess of money that can be used, for example, for his creative development. The film describes effective methods of making money.

 

 

4. HAPPINESS, LOVE and RESPECT
No amount of money can not replace human happiness in his personal life. But what is happiness? The word everyone understands differently. Some are content with little, and quite happy. Others feel lonely surrounded by people. Still others live in luxury, but not happy. The film reveals the causes of different attitudes towards their position in life. And give recommendations on how to become happy.

 

 

5. THE METHOD OF TREATMENT WITHOUT MEDICATION
Medicines do not always help to recover. And if they do? The film tells about the spiritual nature of all diseases, why the immune system fails, and how to make your body more effectively fight various diseases.

 

 

6. YOU CAN HAVE ALL THEY WANT
It turns out, God created many hidden features, using which a person can have whatever he wants. To find these opportunities, it is necessary to step up their minds as desired. The film tells how to do it.

 

 

7. GOD IS IN EVERYONE
God created human beings in his own image and likeness. And endowed each human mind, inside which created the image of God. Without God, there would be no people. But even without the consciousness of the people would not have the image of God. So, God is present in the consciousness of every human being, regardless of whether a person considers himself a believer or not. That is part of God is within each person. The film is told, what benefits it gives.

 

 

8. HOW CAN YOU CHANGE YOUR DESTINY
In the universe every event has a cause of its introduction. Man is no exception. Appearing on the light, each of us has a purpose and a destiny, a pre-programmed by God. God’s plans are not known to us (otherwise we could of change). But if God knows our destiny, He will always help if you are in danger, or you can not completely fulfill its mission in this world. God should trust, and maintain an ongoing relationship with him, in time to receive his instructions and other useful information.